Tuesday, April 17, 2007

looking at a star

I had been at the armageddon for most of the day, it was almost 5:30pm, and my feet were dragging 3feet behind me. I was so full of pizza. Pizza hut had been there, and were charging 3dollars a slice, or four for 10dollars. but in the end they were giving away whole ones. so that was me after roughly 2 1/2pizza's. anyway we had started packing up, and along came this older looking guy. earlier i had gone over to take a pic of john ryhs davies and i was able to get an ok pic, bit smudgy though. and so when this guy came round, i recognised that he was the very same john.

I stood up from what i was doing, and said hi. he was like, hi, how's it going guys, we were like, it's been good, pretty brisk trading(the conversation was pretty close to that, don't quote me though).
I stuck out my hand and asked him if i could shake his hand, and that he did.

Then i got this brainwave, i knew that at the stand you had to pay 30dollars to get and autograph and a pic with him, so i quickly grabbed a spiderman poster, of which there were a couple o'hundred, and gave it to him and asked if he would sign it for me. he looked around for a pen, so i handed him a vivid. He wrote, best wishes, John Rhys Davie(in his own style and signature).

I then got carried away on the spur of the moment and asked him if i could have a photo with him, he said why not?.

so i got my phone and gave it to richie(not highly important in this story), john put his hand round my shoulder, i didn't ask him too but he did anyway, and we got a pic with him and the curtis(not highly imporant in this story either) jumped in the next pic that richie took.


So thats about as close as i got and probably as close as i will ever get to hollywood...sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your fifteen minutes of fame then.

Anonymous said...

Come on bro, blog some more eh?